A great run is built from the ground up. That's why underpronators need the adaptable cushioning and support of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 running shoe. Featuring BioMoGo DNA cushioning and a Progressive Diagonal Rollbar, the Adrenaline adapts to your unique stride, delivering the perfect amount of comfort and stability to keep you running strong. The Rollbar helps limit pronation by guiding your foot through a more neutral stride pattern, while BioMoGo gives you just the right amount of plush cushioning and responsive energy return to keep you light on your feet.
- Breathable, engineered mesh upper with minimal overlays for lightweight support and a streamlined look and feel.
- Asymmetrical 3D Fit Print and TPU saddle wrap the heel and midfoot, locking your foot firmly in place over the footbed.
- BioMoGo DNA adapts to your stride, delivering custom cushioning with every step.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar helps limit pronation, guiding your foot through a more natural transition from heelstrike to toe-off.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow a full range of motion.
- Integrated Segmented Crash Pad absorbs the shock of impact and creates a smooth running stride.
- Flextra rubber piece delivers varied support that adapts to your weight, gender, and footstrike, delivering the perfect amount of stability for your unique stride.
- Blown rubber under the forefoot adds durable, lightweight cushioning.
- HPR Plus in high-wear areas of the outsole for abrasion-resistant traction where you need it most.
- Wt. 10.0 oz.
|Назначение||Performance Running Shoes|