The Nike Air Max 270 features the first-ever Air Max unit designed specifically for a Nike Sportswear lifestyle sneaker. Before it, every Air Max bubble you had ever seen was taken directly from or modified from an already existing retro model, or created for a modern performance design. The first Air bubble explicitly for Nike Sportswear is certainly a memorable one, as it features a head-turning giant size that wraps 270º around the entire heel of the shoe. It’s also the tallest Air Max unit ever, measuring in at 32mm in height. Inspired by Nike’s Air Max running heritage, the shoe blends athletic performance materials and technology with a sleek and stylish look geared towards the streets for casual-minded sneakerheads. The upper of the Air Max 270 is constructed in lightweight and breathable mesh with synthetic overlays in areas where you need extra durability. A neoprene bootie design ensures a plush, foot-hugging fit. Down below, the midsole is built with a dual-density foam throughout the forefoot and midfoot, which couples with the large Air Max unit for amazing all-day comfort.
The Nike Air Max 270 is specifically inspired by two classic Air Max models from the early 1990s, the Air Max 180 from 1991 and the Air Max 93 from 1993. Both sneakers were landmark steps in Air Max technology innovation. The Air Max 180 was the first Air unit visible from both sides of the midsole as well as the width of the outsole, hence the “180” moniker. Two years later, the Air Max 93 became the first model with a 270º visible Air unit wrapping the heel. The Air Max 270 takes design cues from each of the vintage models, and presents them in a thoroughly modern, cutting-edge silhouette. The Air Max 270 is poised to become an icon in its own right in the years to come.
• Large Air Max unit delivers soft and responsive cushioning all day long.
• Neoprene stretch bootie design for a snug and comfortable fit.
• Mono-mesh window in the quarter panel pairs with engineered mesh in the forefoot for fine-tuned breathability and athletic style.
• Rubber toe tip delivers extra durability in high-wear area.
• Design lines, tongue logo, and exaggerated tongue height pay homage to the original Air Max 180 of 1991.
• Dual-density foam sole with rubber waffle tread around the perimeter for grip.
|Назначение||Casual Running Sneakers|
|Цвет||White/White/Persian Violet/Dark Grey|