Back for round two, this updated version of the Nike Free RN still offers the natural stride you love and the durable protection you need to tackle your run with confidence. Updates to the Free RN 2017 include eliminating layers from the circular knit upper, which cuts down on the shoe's weight while creating a more snug, one-to-one fit. All seams have also been eliminated, enhancing the barely there feel you love about the Nike Free line.
The Free RN 2017's lightweight simplicity is perfect for runners looking to dip a toe into a more flexible experience. Its clean lines also make it a great finishing touch to casual looks, letting you easily transition from the gym to tackling the rest of your day. You deserve more freedom in your workouts. Lace up the Nike Free RN 2017.
- Updated circular knit upper reduces the amount of layers from the previous model, cutting down on weight while still creating a snug, sock-like fit that moves with the foot.
- Areas of breathability and support are incorporated into the knit, eliminating all seams for a one-to-one fit.
- Dynamic Fit technology uses Flywire cables that wrap the midfoot and incorporate with the shoe's laces, allowing you to adjust your level of support and lockdown by tightening or loosening the laces.
- Minimal sockliner molds to the shape of the foot for added comfort.
- An injected unit sole of lightweight, yet durable foam doubles as midsole and outsole, drastically cutting down on weight while still delivering protection and low-profile cushioning.
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands on impact and contracts at toe off, mimicking the movement of your foot for a more natural running stride.
- Segments of solid rubber under the heel and toe add extra durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Wt. 8.6 oz.
|Назначение||Performance Running Shoes|