2018 is going to be your year, and that starts with running shoes that let you run the way nature intended. Meet the Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018, the latest update to the revolutionary line that brought freedom and flexibility to runners everywhere. Featuring an updated upper construction and new supportive features, the Free RN Flyknit is ready to push the pace and help you reach your goals. Spandex has been added to the shoe's laces, incorporating with Dynamic Flywire cables to deliver adjustable lockdown that puts you in control. The updated Dynamic Heel Fit uses stretch construction to hug the ankle and heel, delivering lightweight support that's never restrictive. Take charge of your run. Lace up the new Nike Free RN 2018.
- One-piece Flyknit upper has areas of support, breathability, and stretch woven throughout for zoned comfort. Updated construction through the midfoot features a more open weave, allowing cooling airflow where you need it most.
- Spandex laces create a snug, locked-down feet without being restrictive.
- Flywire cables woven into the upper wrap the midfoot and incorporate with the shoe's laces. This puts you firmly in control of your fit, letting you adjust the amount of lockdown by tightening or loosening your laces.
- Updated Dynamic heel fit system stretches and hugs and ankle and heel, delivering a snug, secure fit.
- Co-molded midsole features a soft Phylon foam core inside a slightly firmer carrier for the perfect combination of lightweight comfort and durable protection.
- Tri-star outsole pattern allows the foot to naturally expand on impact while delivering lightweight cushioning and protection.
- Anatomical heel uses rounded construction to encourage a natural transition from heelstrike to toe-off.
- Textured, solid rubber segments under the heel and toe for added durablity in high-wear areas.
|Назначение||Performance Running Shoes|
|Цвет||College Navy/White/Squadron Blue|