As a 6-foot-10 scoring machine, Kevin Durant's versatile skill set defines basketball's modern style of play. He averages four miles of running per game, so his shoe needs to be strong and supportive enough to withstand an insane work load, while also offering lightweight comfort and cushioning to maximize Durant's offensive and defensive abilities. The KD 9 was made for today's fast-paced game with a sleek design that focuses on functionality and performance. Durant is evolving and the game is changing. Are you?
- Flyknit construction provides the strength and support you need, right where you need it.
- Midfoot cage provides the dynamic support and ideal containment that adds to Durant's versatility.
- Visible Zoom Air unit for cushions the foot against hard landings while providing responsiveness for quick jumps and explosiveness on the court.
- Flex grooves allow for the foot to move naturally.
- Rubber outsole with a multi-directional traction pattern is durable and helps grip the court to avoid slipping.