Mercurial. Liable to sudden, unpredictable change. That's what the Nike Mercurial has always been about. After 20 years of speed, the Vapor 12 Elite version has been re-engineered to adapt to today's player. Nike studied game footage, player sprints, and shots on goal to bring a whole new level of speed to the field. The keys: fit, power, control, and comfort.
- Flyknit upper wraps 360 degrees, completely around the foot for second-skin comfort.
- Each Flyknit yarn has been dipped in TPU so no additional coating is required, maximizing ball-to-foot contact.
- Raised dashes on the upper positioned for outstanding control at high speeds.
- Additional padding in the Achilles region prevents blisters.
- Insole locks into the shoe so no slippage occurs during cuts.
- Internal chassis flexes to promote responsive speed with your movements.
- One-of-a-kind metallic cleat plate separated into two parts for ultra-light and flexible traction.
- Bladed forefoot studs are shaped not only for acceleration, but quick stopping as well.