Matching Paul George's athleticism is no easy task, but that's just what Nike set out to do with the PG 1. George's first signature shoe is focused on top-tier performance with the perfect blend of durability, cushioning, and comfort all in a lightweight silhouette. Plus, as the first shoe in Paul George's line, it has a fresh new look that hoopers love. Hit the basketball court with a shoe that's built to match your athleticism, and look good while you're getting buckets.
- Mesh and leather upper materials hold the foot in place while balancing durability and ventilation.
- Bonded overlay on the toe adds extra durability.
- Forefoot strap locks the foot down for dynamic movements on the court.
- Full bootie construction provides the perfect fit.
- Injected Phylon midsole provides a comfortable, stable ride and responsive cushioning on hard landings and quick jumps.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot provides responsive cushioning for an explosive first step.
- Rubber outsole for durability and a multi-directional traction pattern to help you avoid slipping on the court.