Lace up a responsive ride with the Under Armour Hovr Sonic running shoe. Featuring a fast-drying Microthread upper with zoned areas of breathability and support, the Sonic Hovr delivers a comfortable, secure fit from mile one until your done. This is supported by stretch tongue wings that wrap over the top of your foot, working together with an external TPU heel counter to hold your foot firmly in place while you run. In the midsole, dynamic HOVR foam is wrapped in a compression mesh Energy Web, creating the perfect combination of plush cushioning and responsive energy return. The result is a ‘zero gravity feel’ that’s perfect for high-mileage runs and setting new PRs.
- Fast-drying Microthread upper delivers a snug, compression-fit, zoned breathability, and lightweight strength for a comfortable feel mile after mile.
- Ventilated midfoot panel allows cooling airflow where you need it most.
- Tongue construction attaches to the footbed with wings that stretch around the foot, delivering added support and locking your foot in place.
- TPU external heel counter holds the foot in place and prevents slippage.
- Removable, anti-microbial Ortholite® sockliner for customizable cushioning and support.
- UA HOVR® foam midsole absorbs the repeated force of impact, creating a ‘zero gravity feel’ that helps you can rack up the miles in comfort.
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains and molds the UA HOVR® foam, returning energy with every step and delivering a responsive ride.
- 8mm offset.
- Blown rubber forefoot for lightweight traction and a responsive feel.
- High-abrasion rubber in the heel for durable traction on any surface.
|Назначение||Performance Running Shoes|