Stable support that's soft enough to rack up the miles. That's what you get every time you lace up the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18, thanks to BioMoGo DNA cushioning that adapts to your unique stride and a Progressive Diagonal Rollbar that helps guide your foot through a more natural stride pattern. An Integrated Segmented Crash Pad works with deep Omega Flex Grooves to create a smooth transition from heelstrike to toe-off, so you keep running strong mile after mile.
- New, breathable engineered mesh upper with asymmetrical 3D Fit Print for a secure fit that moves with you as you run.
- Element linings wick away sweat, keeping you dry, fresh, and focused on your workout.
- TPU Saddle Construction for additonal support through the midfoot.
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning adapts to your unique stride, delivering a custom fit and feel every time you lace up.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar helps limit pronation by guiding your foot through a more natural transition from heelstrike to toe-off.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow a full, natural range of motion.
- Integrated Segmented Crash Pad absorbs the forces of impact and encourages a smoother stride.
- Blown rubber underneath the forefoot adds lightweight cushioning.
- Flextra rubber piece delivers additional stability based on gender and weight.
- HPR Plus in high-wear areas of the outsole for durable traction where you need it most.
- Wt. 8.6 oz.
|Назначение||Performance Running Shoes|