Who doesn't want a custom fit every time they lace up to go running? With the adaptive cushioning of the Brooks Ghost 10, that's exactly what you'll get. BioMoGo DNA in the midsole adapts to your personal running stride, delivering the exact cushioning and support you need to perform at your best. Built for neutral runners, the Ghost 10 has a full-length segmented crash pad to help guide you through a smooth, natural transition from heelstrike through toe-off. It also features a breathable, lightweight Air Mesh upper with supportive overlays to lightly hold your foot in place over the footbed, creating a secure and stable running platform.
- Seamless engineered Air Mesh upper for a breathable, sock-like fit that moves with you as you run.
- 3D Fit print construction and durable synthetic overlays deliver areas of stretch and support where you need them most.
- Element linings wick away sweat, keeping you dry, fresh, and focused.
- BioMoGo DNA adapts to the stride of every runner for custom cushioning every time you run.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad helps guide your foot through a more natural stride from heelstrike to toe-off.
- Omega Flex Grooves increase flexibility for a more natural transition.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and HPR Plus in high-wear areas of the outsole for durable traction, mile after mile.
|Назначение||Performance Running Shoes|