2018 is going to be your year, and that starts with running shoes that let you run the way nature intended. Meet the Nike Free RN 2018, the latest update to the revolutionary line that brought freedom and flexibility to runners everywhere. Featuring an updated upper construction and new supportive features, the Free RN is ready to push the pace and help you reach your goals. Spandex has been added throughout the shoe's upper and laces, improving the overall comfort and fit by allowing the shoe to stretch and follow your natural running motion. The updated Dynamic Heel Fit uses a wide, stretchy strap and comfort collar to hug the ankle and heel, delivering lightweight support that's never restrictive. Take charge of your run. Lace up the new Nike Free RN 2018.
- One-piece, circular-knit upper has been updated with spandex throughout for more natural movement and a comfortable fit.
- Spandex laces create a snug, locked-down feet without being restrictive.
- Dynamic Fit technology uses Flywire cables that wrap the midfoot and incorporate with the shoe's laces. This puts you firmly in control of your fit, letting you adjust the amount of lockdown by tightening or loosening your laces.
- Updated Dynamic heel fit system features a wide, stretchy strap and comfort collar that hug your foot from heel to ankle for a snug, supportive fit.
- Minimal, molded sockliner forms to the shape of your foot for additional underfoot cushioning.
- Co-molded midsole features a soft Phylon foam core inside a slightly firmer carrier for the perfect combination of lightweight comfort and durable protection.
- Tri-star outsole pattern allows the foot to naturally expand on impact while delivering lightweight cushioning and protection.
- Anatomical heel uses rounded construction to encourage a natural transition from heelstrike to toe-off.
- Textured, solid rubber segments under the heel and toe for added durablity in high-wear areas.
|Назначение||Performance Running Shoes|